Eight months have passed since Harper entered the world and she has changed so much in such a short amount of time! It’s truly amazing to witness the development of a baby first hand.
At 8 months old, Harper:
- Has fully mastered pulling up and is now cruising on the couch and anything else she can get a hold of
- Has 6 teeth and 7 & 8 are soclose!
- Loves playing peek-a-boo
- Has developed a taste for crib wood (thankfully we got it covered up!)
- Enjoys playing with her baby buddies
- Is sleeping better, but is still very inconsistent with it
- Is eating “real” food at least once a day and still nurses pretty often
- Is constantly on the move
One of my favorite parts of the day is when Daniel comes home from work (hooray another adult!). Harper gets so excited and immediately crawls over to meet him or starts leaning his way if I’m holding her. If he happens to do something before picking her up she gets quite mad and voices her discontent….loudly. It’s so sweet to see how much she loves her Daddy!
Another funny thing that Harper does is that she “poses” for the camera. Anytime we pick up our phones or camera to take a picture she smiles. It’s so funny that she seems to know exactly what to do and probably says that we have taken way too many pictures in the last 8 months!